Website Terms and Conditions
Forest maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal information, education, and communication. While you should feel free to browse the Site, please understand that your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Forest concerning the Site are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
Forest makes no representation that material in the Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the United Kingdom. Your use of or linking to any content on the Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is Copyright of Forest and may not be used without the written permission of Forest, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Forest neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Forest intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trade mark, trade dress, design, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
2. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes.
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Forest. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that Forest will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. The trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the "Trade Marks"), including but not limited to Forest and STRATA are registered and unregistered trade marks of Forest and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Marks without the written permission of Forest or such third party that may own the Trade Marks.
5. Forest has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither Forest nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. Forest also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
8. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Forest or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Forest is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products using such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques.
9. Forest may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
10. Forest maintains this Site as a service to the internet community. The Site has been designed to provide general information about Forest, its products and events. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products manufactured or sold by Forest or products currently under development by Forest, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on this Site regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reverence to the full prescribing information for such products. Users of this Site should be aware that any products under development described herein have not been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and are not approved for any use outside of clinical trials.
How to contact us
If you have any queries or complaints about this Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. These Terms and Conditions are effective as of August 2018.
You can contact Forest by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Forest Education in Healthcare Limited registered in England and Wales under company no. 11473699 with its registered office located at The Ferry Point, Ferry Lane, Shepperton-On-Thames, Middlesex, TW17 9LQ United Kingdom.